Wipro SIM Off Campus Drive for Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022
- Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Telecommunication: 60% and above
Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
Compensation per annum
- First-year stipend: INR 12,400 per month
- Second-year stipend: INR 15,488 per month
- Third-year stipend: INR 17,553 per month
- Fourth-year stipend: INR 19,618 per month
Service AgreementThe agreement period is of 48 months from the date of joining. The candidate will be liable to pay a sum of INR 75,000 on a pro-rata basis if he/she leaves the organization before the completion of 48 months for breaching the service agreement.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No gaps are allowed during graduation. The degree should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
- Education should be regular full-time in 10th, 12th & graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidates with part-time, correspondence or distance learning in either 10th or 12th or graduation are not eligible.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Note:Malpractices Checks to be done on Online Assessment – OS, Browser, Duplicate checks should be done before releasing the LOI and PDF offer letters to candidates
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any complaints or concerns regarding unethical/unfair hiring practices should be directed to our Ombuds group www.wiproombuds.com
Wipro does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process and has not authorized agencies/partners to collect any fee for recruitment. If you encounter any suspicious mail, advertisements or persons who offer jobs at Wipro, please do let us know by contacting us on email@example.com