Wipro HR interview questions for preparation
Wipro is a multinational IT services company providing, IT services, infrastructure, networks company. The Wipro initiative was initiated on 29th December 1945. At the time the company was named as Western India vegetable Products limited. This name was later abbreviated as Wipro. The company has crossed many hurdles since then and now is at a authoritative position. As per the count in march 2014 the total no of workers in the company range 146,000 and is providing its services to more than 900 large organizations world wide. The market capitalization of Wipro is about $ 20.8 billion.
As, you can under stand it is such a great organization. The recruitment procedure is standard. Thus one need to prepare well. Here are the most common Wipro HR interview questions for preparation.
Wipro HR interview questions for preparation:
1. Introduce yourself. Listen tell something which is not in your cv in 18 seconds?
As a matter of fact , this question is somewhat deceptive. It looks easy but is not so in reality. Usually your answer to this question lays the foundation for the entire interview.
Points to remember: To Answer this question you should cover your Educational background very briefly, work experience or any industry exposure, career objectives, Achievements .
“Then you can add a few details about what type of person you are, your likes, dislikes etc.. Giving details about your family background is not compulsory.”
Remember that most of the interviewers have the habit of framing their questions based on your response to the first question. Hence, be sure that you are conscious of what you are saying there.
It will help you to avoid possible shocks.
2. What are your greatest strengths?
Points to remember: As a general guideline, the 10 most desirable traitsthat all employers love to see in their employees are:
2.Honesty…integrity…a decent human being.
3.Good fit with corporate culture…someone to feel comfortable with…a team player who meshes
4.well with interviewer’s team.
5.Likeability…positive attitude…sense of humor.
6.Good communication skills.
7.Dedication…willingness to walk the extra mile to achieve excellence.
8.Definiteness of purpose…clear goals.
9.Enthusiasm…high level of motivation.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Disguise strength as a weakness.
Example: “I sometimes push my people too hard. I like to work with a sense of urgency and everyone is not always on the same wavelength.”
Drawback: This strategy is better than admitting a flaw, but it’s so widely used, it is transparent to any experienced interviewer.
BEST ANSWER: Assure the interviewer that you can think of nothing that would stand in the way of your performing in this position with excellence. Then, quickly review you strongest qualifications.
Instead of confessing a weakness, describe what you like most and like least, making sure that what you like most matches up with the most important qualification for success in the position,
and what you like least is not essential.
4. Why do you want to work at our company?
Whether your interviewer asks you this question explicitly or not, this is the most important question of your interview because he must answer this question favorably in his own mind
before you will be hired…………..
5. Out of all the candidates that we have interviewed, why should we choose you only?
Whether your interviewer asks you this question explicitly or not, this is the most important question of your interview because he must answer this question favorably in is own mind
before you will be hired. So help him out! Walk through each of the position’s requirements as you understand them, and follow each with a reason why you meet that requirement so well.
6. Tell us about the skills which are required for this position?
Describe your professional skill that you’ve developed.
7. Can you work under pressure?
Absolutely…(then prove it with a vivid example or two of a goal or project accomplished under severe pressure.)
Yes! I can do job under pressure. I will overcome pressure by Perfect and proper planning then it doesn’t lead the work to the pressure. Without pressure no one can be stronger so we have to handle pressure by our confidence. I have self confidence and determination so I can overcome that sir.
8. Are You Comfortable Working In A Team?
Sometimes interviewers ask trick questions. This isn’t one of those times. The purpose is to determine if you like working alone or as part of a group. While sometimes a job can be tailored to your preference, most often an employer is looking for someone flexible in this regard. Most jobs require periods of working alone, and periods of interacting with others.
Be honest. What that means is before looking for a job make sure you can work well with a team or alone. People will work better one way or the other, but having flexibility is important in the working world. As always, do research on the company and job to better frame an answer.
9. In what areas do you need to improve your skills?
You should set high standards for yourself and meet them.
10. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
If you really want to impress the interviewers, connect your answer with the role you are just applying for.
For example: ” I hope to be working in your company as a senior manager, achieving great results in my department in 5 years time.”
Most important here is to not say something stupid, like: ” I would like to have my own business in 3 years of time.” Well, If you would like to have your own business, why should we employ you? It makes no sense………..So be careful with then answer here
11. Do you have any questions for me?
You can ask these Questions to your interviewer:
could you describe the work culture?
Why is this position open?
- घर बैठे ऑनलाइन करें हर महीने 60,000 रुपये तक कमायें 2022
- Top 5 Affiliate Marketing Program In India 2022
- Wishing Website क्या है और इससे पैसे कैसे कमाये? 2022
- एंड्राइड मोबाइल से पैसे कैसे कमाए 2022
- MS Word 2010 Download
- एंड्राइड मोबाइल से पैसे कैसे कमाए 2022
- Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 Free Download
- Download and Install IDM for PC in 2022
- Download & Install Wondershare Filmora X in 2022
- Office 2016 Pro Plus Free Download in 2022
- Adobe XD CC 2021 Free Download
- Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 Free Setup Download
- Unity 3D Pro Free Download in 2022
- TeamViewer Crack Version Download In Free 2022
- Digital Image Processing Multiple choice Questions unit wise 2021 AKTU
- How to Download and Install IDM for PC in 2022
- How to Download & Install Wondershare Filmora X in 2022
- Airlines Reservation System Java Project with Source Code
- All Unit MCQ’s of Data Compression AKTU Exam 2021
- HOW TO FIXED PROBLEM: Windows Update service missing (not listed) in