Graduate Engineer Trainee – Pune
Posting Country: India
Date Posted: 12-Jan-2022
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Focuses upon the provision of advice and administration and provides services across the related function in line with procedures and concepts. Ensures a high quality of work and influences business decisions through council or advice using specific skills and expertise. Typically reports to the Manager.
* Uses best practice knowledge to challenge decision making in order to drive the most effective outcomes, in alignment with strategic direction;
* Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to large scale transformation programmes, across the end-to end technology lifecycle;
* Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support the delivery of most effective outcomes in alignment with strategic direction;
* Maintains strong relations and works closely with senior stakeholders and external vendors;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
AgileDev OpsSecuritySoftware EngineeringAutomation and RoboticsCloud
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
How to Apply:-(Please Apply before Expire date of link)
Method 1:- You can apply through the career page of the company.
Method 2:- You can apply through the direct link. which has been Provided.
To Apply Through Direct link:-
Step 1:- Click below Apply Now link.
Step 2:– You will be redirected to the career page of the company.
Step 3:– Fill all required details in the form for which job you are applying:
Step 4:- Click on Submit Button.
Step 5:- Wait for few days you will get a response from the company soon regarding your interview Process