CSG Off Campus Drive| IT Jobs For Fresher’s|Letest Job Updates
Experience : Fresher 0 – 6 Months
Salary: 6 LPA
Batch: 2020 & 2021
Percentage: 70% & Above in 10th and 12th And 70% & Above in UG/PG
UG Qualification: B.E/B.Tech(IT/CS/IS)
PG Qualification: M.E/M.Tech(IT/CS/IS) or MCA(Computers)
Notice Period:Immediate – 15 Days
📢 CSG is hiring Fresher’s📯
👮 Role:- Software Developer(Multiple)
👨🎓 Education:- BE/B-Tech/M.E/M.Tech(IT/CS/IS)/MCA
The main responsibility of this position is to provide project and technical support to teams within the Global Corporate IT organization.
The Corporate IT Graduate Developer will gain corporate office experience by working on projects for departments such as Software development, Data services, Platform Architecture, and others.
A successful Developer has the opportunity to grow into a new position in a variety of different areas, including:
- Software Development
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Global Database
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
(Knowledge skills and abilities typically required to perform the job, licenses and certifications required for the job and preferred knowledge, skills and abilities that are also beneficial to have in this job.)
- Technical Skills –Basic knowledge of C#/Java, SQL, OOPS and Data Structures; Knowledge of Software development lifecycle
- Communicates effectively – Ability to communicate clearly and candidly, is approachable, engages people; provides and seeks feedback, articulates needs and expectations, actively listens
- Achieves results through teamwork —Ability to be open to new ideas, work inclusively and collaboratively, build partnerships, hold self and others accountable, involve others to accomplish individual and team goals
- Influence innovation —Ability to challenge the status quo, embrace technology, champion and implement process improvements, and share creative ideas
- Delivers excellence– Ability to be action oriented, set clear expectations and drive for results, monitor progress, act decisively, solve problems, and can be counted on to exceed customers’ and clients’ expectations
- Leads through positive influence– Demonstrates strong character and a committed work ethic; takes personal responsibility for own development; role models who exhibit traits such as integrity, respect, transparency
- Proactively seeks advancement —Ability to develop action plans to reach goals, passionate about coding, concentrate on chief priorities, visualize and plan for the future, understand the industry and marketplace
- Ability to use a personal computer. Proficiency with other Microsoft Office applications as well as Project software.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in a business environment.
How to Apply:-(Please Apply before Expire date of link)
Method 1:- You can apply through the career page of the company.
Method 2:- You can apply through the direct link. which has been Provided.
To Apply Through Direct link:-
Step 1:- Click below Apply Now link.
Step 2:– You will be redirected to the career page of the company.
Step 3:– Fill all required details in the form for which job you are applying:
Step 4:- Click on Submit Button.
Step 5:- Wait for few days you will get a response from the company soon regarding your interview Process
Reading More Amazing Places
- Top 10 Best Amazing Places to Visit in Germany
- 40 List of World Heritage Sites in India – UNESCO India
- Top 10 Best Places to Visit in India
- Top 10 Best Places to Visit in Canada
- Top 10 Amazing Monuments of Ancient Egypt
- Top 10 Best Places to Visit in Japan
- Top 20 Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Top 25+ Best Places to Visit in the USA
- Top 10 Best Countries to Visit Places in Asia
- 10 Best Places to Visit in Switzerland
- Top 10 Best Tourist Places To Visit In Rome
- Top 10 richest Hindu temples in India
- Top 10 BEST Places to Visit in Prague
- Top 10 Best Places to Visit in France
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Islands in Thailand